This week has been filled with tragedy. Both Boston and West, TX have been hit with explosions that have claimed lives and have struck fear into the hearts of all those affected. In times like these it is difficult to find anything to be thankful for, but I am blessed to have so many.
1. My family is alive and safe at this very moment and if something happens I know God will be holding me and taking care of me.
2. My God is strong, powerful and ever present and will never leave or forsake me. Jesus’ blood has covered my sin and insures that I will live with Him in eternity and because He died I have been blessed with the ever-present and powerful Holy Spirit as He dwells within me guiding and comforting me all the days of my life.
3. I have all the food I need, a place to live (though not large and glorious like many, it is perfect for us), access to health care and the freedom to love my family and my God how I choose.
4. I can write what I think, what I believe and share those things with the world and not be persecuted in the same way that happens in many other countries.
5. I get to love all of you, have compassion for you and pray for you all. I am truly blessed.
Please know that no matter what happens, God loves you… and He always will.
What do you have to be thankful for today?